NIDS

Hi all !!

I'm looking for network intrusion detection system to connect with iptables under RedHat 9.0
Any ideas ??!!

Thx

Loki

  • NIDS
    ... I'm looking for network intrusion detection system to connect with iptables under RedHat 9.0 ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: NIDS
    ... iptables under RedHat 9.0 ... The Usenet Intrusion Detection System detected that you are running a ... hopelessly outdated Linux distribution (RedHat 9.0). ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: IP Forwarding problem
    ... iptables -t nat -F ... Maybe Redhat's default firewall rule set made you confused. ... > I have a RedHat 9 system set up. ... I am able to see the Linux box from the Windows machines on ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Linux traffic shaping problem (closest I got is to hang linux)
    ... >stock redhat kernels. ... Actually I did try to compile the kernel, but I didn't have any success ... now I want to limit bandwidth on a http server. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: I cant Telnet to Red Hat machine from Windows
    ... > I am having a problem with a connection between my RedHat Linux 9.x ... The RedHat can ftp to the Windows 2000. ... Run iptables -L and see if you have restrictions... ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)