Cisco Pix and FTP server

We need help to configure a cisco pix firewall to conect to my ftp
server in the lan, i create a static rule and a access-list from the
outside.but i can't conect.

Any Idea??

Thanks in advance

  • Re: How i can access remotly to Server 2003 user
    ... > Ok, but the user are in the lan, and i want to conect from the server to ... > assistance. ...
  • Re: Freelancer and multiplayer
    ... like nortans, mcafee antivres and a few otheres. ... reintaled there AV .then they tryed to conect get ... globel server see server lis try and conect to server and get erro ... freelancer and i can conect to mp with nortans on. ...
  • private subsubdomains
    ... I want to setup subsubdomains to reach individuell PC's in my LAN from ... I habe got a ADSL line using ppoe to conect to my ISP getting a public ... PC from the Internet by using a subsubdomain of the form ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • OE Connection
    ... When I press "Send and Receive" OE tries to conect to the server ... tempted to reinstall Windows XP to factory settings. ...
  • External clients cant Ping
    ... i can ping and conect to the external Interface from the ... but when i try to conect from external clients it doesnt ... I pinged the server from my home computer and i get a time out. ... so the problem is that the server is rejecting incoming conections ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.vpn)