ws_FTP asking to act as a server

ws_FTP is asking to act as a server, as reported by Zone Alarm firewall.

Should I say allow or disallow?

Thanks

--
Nospam

  • Is Generic Host Process for Win32 Services Safe to Allow Internet Access
    ... Periodically my Zone Alarm Firewall has recently started asking if I ... should allow the subject program to act as a server to the internet. ...
  • "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services"
    ... Periodically my Zone Alarm Firewall has recently started asking if I ... should allow the subject program to act as a server to the internet. ...
  • Re: Zone Alarm Q
    ... however ZA kees popping up with the message Generic host process for W32 ... services is trying to act as a server, allow or disallow, can anyone ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Generic Host Process for Win32
    ... "Generic Host Process for Win32 Services is trying to act as a ... server", and sometimes it wants to accept connections from the ... I don't think it should be wanting to act ... Since it only happens durng the boot process, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: User-Specific Settings
    ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... >> a clear statement from the vendor that running ACT! ... >> changes in settings are not preserved. ... >> Vera Noest ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps)