Re: Kerio 4.3 alerts

Pierre napisał(a):
Hi all

I've installed kerio 4.3x instead of my old kerio 2.15 and imported my rules (from v2 to V4)
What is strange is that all notifying alerts i had before with the V2 kerio don't appear anymore with the V4 one :-@ even though I've changed all my imported rules from the trusted area to the default area
I thought that filter rules are applied before the application ones...
It's not that i'm paranoid but i'd like to be sure kerio is working as i ask him to do...

Any idea about this? what did i miss and/or what do i have to do to get the notifications alerts?
Many thanks in advance for your help

best wishes

Pierre

According to matousec.com entire Kerio 4.3.2 firewall is leaky like a sieve!
Wait for Mister SG. He certainly advice you to the best of his ability! ;)

  • Re: Kerio 4.3 alerts
    ... I've installed kerio 4.3x instead of my old kerio 2.15 and imported my rules ... What is strange is that all notifying alerts i had before with the V2 kerio don't appear anymore with the V4 one:-@ even though I've changed all my imported rules from the trusted area to the default area ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • D-link dsl-504 cant block ports
    ... port scans from grc and sygate both reveal many ports open..in fact ... same result...i have used kerio b4 on a small network with no hardware ...
    (alt.computer.security)