replacing my 5 year old Sonicwall SOHO

Would like list of candiates

new features I would like to have

built in wireless G with decnt security

more than 15 internal LAN IP's ( so many things today have IP's and are
networked ) Sonicwall complains after 10 internal IP's try to use it as the
gateway to the WAN

I would like to use a remote VPN software on my laptop to access my home LAN
while I travel

--

Any thoughts on the Watchguard firebox X15w -- other similar boxes??

thanks

  • Re: replacing my 5 year old Sonicwall SOHO
    ... built in wireless G with decnt security ... more than 15 internal LAN IP's (so many things today have IP's and are ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: replacing my 5 year old Sonicwall SOHO
    ... built in wireless G with decnt security ... more than 15 internal LAN IP's (so many things today have IP's and are ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: DHCP serveing two subnets from the SBS Server
    ... it's on DHCP on that standalone WAP and b. ... > future running some wireless workstations on the internal LAN, ... >>and handles DHCP for the wireless clients and is not seen by my SBS2k3 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Potential Security Flaw in Symantec Gateway Security 360R
    ... I think we have discovered a possible security flaw in the wireless security ... While configuring Secure WLAN settings in the 360R we have discovered that ... the "Enforce VPN Tunnels/Disallow IPSec pass thru" and "Enforce VPN ... to the internal LAN over a connection that is suppose to allow only traffic ...
    (Bugtraq)