Re: I need help choosing a firewall/vpn solution.

michaelb wrote:

We are a small business with limited funds. When I spoke with Cisco
they told me that they had a small-business solution designed to be
both affordable and easy to use. It was only $15,000 !!! I guess
Cisco is too big to know what a small-business budget is. :) I would
like to keep my budget between $2000 and $4000.

Here is what I really need to purchase.

WatchGuard and SnapGear have FW appliance solutions in your price range.

If you want to know more about the products, then I suggest you get on the phone with them and go to their Web site and look at product spec. sheets.