Re: Need old BlackICE software

You sound about as bright as the Arnold the pig from green acres. But more like Sam
Drucker a country bumpkin who knows mostly about shoveling horseshit and hay.

"Mr. Arnold" wrote:

Tony wrote:
You talk a lot like the guy on this web site. The men in the white coats took
this guy to the mental asylum after he spoke to the FBI.
http://www.grc.com/dos/grcdos.htm Note what the lunatic says about black
ice defender. BlackICE Defender v2.5 ($39.95) ?

Did I ask you about all this?

I did not have a current copy of BlackICE Defender around, but I felt that
this was an important test. So I laid out $39.95 through Network ICE's
connection to the Digital River eCommerce retailer and purchased the latest
version (v2.5) of BlackICE Defender hot off the Internet. I had already
removed all traces of ZoneAlarm and restarted the machine, so I installed
BlackICE Defender, let everything settle down, and restarted the machine with
my packet sniffer running on an adjacent PC.

.