Re: trouble daisy-chaining router
- From: "Mr. Arnold" <"Mr. Arnold"@Arnold.COM>
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:25:53 GMT
He should also change the gateway router to a different base IP like 192.168.2.1 to keep from overlapping addresses.
No, he would leave the gateway router as is and change the Device IP on the second router to be a static IP like 192.168.1.5 on the gateway, so that machines can share resources on the gateway and the switch, if he wants to share resources. All machines would get their DHCP from the gateway router or use a static IP on the gateway router, even the ones using the wire/WAP switch.
- Prev by Date: Re: outbound filtering
- Next by Date: Re: outbound filtering
- Previous by thread: Re: trouble daisy-chaining router
- Next by thread: problem with skype