Re: problem with skype

On 12/28/2006 10:44 AM, something possessed antani to write:
Sebastian Gottschalk ha scritto:

antani wrote:

Hi, I have a problem with skype and msn messanger.
Who doesn't?

I installed norton 2006.
Well, then that's trivially a source for all kinds of problems. Why are you
doing such nonsense?

Internet explorer work right.
Eh... no.

How can I disable it?
Uninstall the Norton toy? Get rid of the defective programs?

I would like a simple and serious answer from you.
I would like avoid to unistall norton.

Ignore Sebastian, he doesn't really know what he's talking about (though I, too, don't prefer Norton). He's got some personal development left to do.

Anyway, it's been awhile since I've used the product, so I'm not sure where the list of programs is located, but I'm sure it's somewhere in the GUI. Meanwhile, I found these links that might be of some assistance. Good luck.