Re: problem with skype

On 12/28/2006 10:44 AM, something possessed antani to write:
Sebastian Gottschalk ha scritto:

antani wrote:

Hi, I have a problem with skype and msn messanger.
Who doesn't?

I installed norton 2006.
Well, then that's trivially a source for all kinds of problems. Why are you
doing such nonsense?

Internet explorer work right.
Eh... no.

How can I disable it?
Uninstall the Norton toy? Get rid of the defective programs?

I would like a simple and serious answer from you.
I would like avoid to unistall norton.

Ignore Sebastian, he doesn't really know what he's talking about (though I, too, don't prefer Norton). He's got some personal development left to do.

Anyway, it's been awhile since I've used the product, so I'm not sure where the list of programs is located, but I'm sure it's somewhere in the GUI. Meanwhile, I found these links that might be of some assistance. Good luck.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows shuts down my computer when I run my Norton-Symantec s
    ... log to an appropriate forum. ... antivirus-antispyware program. ... What Norton application is installed and when does your subscription expire? ... awhile is on, that blue screen witgh lots of white words comes up--and after ...
  • Re: NE1 having problems signing in?
    ... I may have had my firewall off for awhile and use NS 7.0. ... I just ran Norton and nothing detected. ... I don't download much at all thru Bearshare...once in a blue moon. ... Is getting a top notch full retail Trojan hunter worthwhile? ...
  • Re: Alternatives?
    ... being online for awhile the connection seems to bog down. ... I'm thinking that Norton is just ...
  • Re: Norton 2004
    ... Mike Hall ... Still, I don't mind paying a small annual fee for Norton, ... I'll shut of Norton for awhile and try AVG for awhile. ...