Re: problem with skype
- From: William <starrwarz@g_~-clothes-~_m~more_clothes~ail.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 19:00:00 GMT
On 12/28/2006 10:44 AM, something possessed antani to write:
Sebastian Gottschalk ha scritto:Ignore Sebastian, he doesn't really know what he's talking about (though I, too, don't prefer Norton). He's got some personal development left to do.
Hi, I have a problem with skype and msn messanger.Who doesn't?
I installed norton 2006.Well, then that's trivially a source for all kinds of problems. Why are you
doing such nonsense?
Internet explorer work right.Eh... no.
How can I disable it?Uninstall the Norton toy? Get rid of the defective programs?
I would like a simple and serious answer from you.
I would like avoid to unistall norton.
Anyway, it's been awhile since I've used the product, so I'm not sure where the list of programs is located, but I'm sure it's somewhere in the GUI. Meanwhile, I found these links that might be of some assistance. Good luck.
- Prev by Date: Re: Older PFWs: Sygate, Kerio 2.1.5, etc.
- Next by Date: Re: Attack Detected
- Previous by thread: Re: problem with skype
- Next by thread: Need old BlackICE software