problem with skype

Hi, I have a problem with skype and msn messanger.
I installed norton 2006.I think that norton block skype program.
Internet explorer work right.
How can I disable it?I don't find norton internet worm protection.
I follow a tutorials but I don't see the label internet worm
How can authorize program to access to Internet?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: small office sharing & blocking computer folders
    ... 2006 has that Internete Worm program running. ... Also could there be a firewall or other setting in the router ... the "Internet Worm Protection" in Norton AV acts as a firewall. ... I have disabled the Norton Internet worm program all together for testing. ...
  • Endlich gefunden...
    ... > Bei Direkt-Mails NOSPAM entfernen ... Internet Worm Sperre der Norton Antivirus war Schuld!!! ...
  • Remote Assistance & Norton Antivirus 2005 Problem
    ... Whenever I try to do a remote assistance with someone that has Norton ... Antivirus 2005 installed I can't connect, but if I disable the Internet Worm ... Security within Norton Antivirus 2005, then I am able to connect. ...