Re: Allow an access point for customers separate from business network

Hi,

First of all, i'd advice you to add a switch with VLAN capability to
totally isolate your business network from your public network. I mean
this is the right way to do it . you can find some enterprise level
access points that support VLANs over wireless, and i would also advice
you to go for WPA-PSK at least ;with a really random pass-key. WEP is
crackable in 5-10 mins max, even if you shutdown SSID broadcast.

cheers
Zuhair Al-Zubaidi