Re: iptables easy to understand articles/pdf

Flosse wrote:
Hi, I am working on a longish "tutorial" that explains iptables for
pretty much anyone.

Great - I look forwards to reading it!

I use Shorewall in a Leaf router/firewall, and would like to understand more of the 'nuts and bolts' of iptables.

Jim Ford

  • 1997 axle removal and replacement
    ... inches clear under wheels. ... Spray rust penetration spray on all nuts and bolts. ... ball joint and braket has three studs and nuts that bolt into lower ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • Re: What is the fundamental difference between a virus and a bacterium?
    ... your pathogen is only able to invade a particular type of cell. ... As an analogy imagine a huge box of assorted nuts and bolts. ... nuts and bolts, though, are completely inanimate, unlike a virus. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: New Kevin Gilbert CDs
    ... Nuts Bolts and the ... The live concert DVD/CD package, Welcome to Joytown ?Thud: ... Hugh Brown has designed a new Kevin Gilbert ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Harry Potter coming to Orlandos Universal Studios in a big way (Orlando Sentinel)
    ... Technology is like a big layer cake. ... are depicted, than in the "nuts and bolts", I certainly mean no insult ... to those who play with the "nuts and bolts". ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: Meccano bolts
    ... >> having difficulty because the nuts and bolts keep coming undone - ... I did ask the chap with all the Army Meccano ... Here are some on ebay: ...
    (uk.rec.models.engineering)