Secure server

I have a network with firewall.
My internal workstations have access ton Internet.
I will like to add a sever on the internal network which should not
have an access to Internet.
Only internal computers should have access to this server.
Do I need to setup a second firewall?

Thanks

  • Re: Using netmask ffffffff
    ... The most important thing these new hosts need is connection to the outside world, for internet browsing, webmail access, fetch some documents from remote sites they forgot to bring with them for the conference, etc. ... the new hosts should not be able to directly contact each-other or the majority of my internal network. ... The trouble is that even if I set-up firewall rules to filter their traffic, they can still communicate behind the firewall directly through the switch they are all connected to, as only their internet traffic will go through the firewall. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: avast
    ... > Just did a clean installation of xp pro sp1 and download 'avast anti ... Did you firewall before connecting to the internet? ... Internet and patch with the critical updates? ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP NOT RESPONDING
    ... Did you have a firewall going before connecting to the internet? ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ... are pay - some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: Guide to secure installtion of IIS 5
    ... don't forget a well-configured firewall. ... Do not put the computer onto the network or the Internet until after the ... Follow the instructions for hardening Windows and IIS at ... Install all service packs and security fixes from Microsoft and otherwise ...
  • RE: firewall
    ... You need to do a lot of reading about ipfw ... IPFW is the only firewall available to FBSD, ... rules do not function correctly on a DSL or cable internet ... @320 pass in quick on rl0 proto tcp from 63.70.155.0/24 to any port ...
    (freebsd-questions)