Re: Unidentified inbound packets in Sunbelt Kerio PF

On 13 Dec 2006 19:41:29 GMT, Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers
<usenet-2006@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

David Millen <notdmillen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
DUmeter is showing bursts of inbound traffic at roughly one minute
intervals which have no corresponding entries in the connections tab
of Sunbelt Kerio Personal Firewall. How can I troubleshoot this?

Run a sniffer (e.g. Wireshark [1]) to inspect the traffic.
Downloading it now.

Sunbelt aren't providing support for the product, although it is paid
for and registered.

Dump their product.
Well, yes, but when you've got used to an app which has seemed to
work, it's frustrating to ditch it for something unfamiliar which has
to be installed on a number of machines.

cu
59cobalt
Thank you for the sensible advice.
--