Re: IAS Removal

Thanks, Panda

I will install it and give it a try. I'll let ya'll know.

Panda wrote:
Hi dpotter,

I have used and do recommend a simple software
www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml for sticky programs removel, try it it
might help.

Panda,

www.networkingland.com

dpotter wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to remove the IAS from my SBS 2003 ?

I can't find any proper removal instructions, just ways to install it.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Been trying to resolve this all week.

  • Re: Computer Infected:
    ... Robert, given the history of your problems, I'd strongly recommend that you back-up your personal data and then do a clean install of Windows. ... reinstalling the OS correct this or perhaps using the Recovery disk ... [WARNING] ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Linux
    ... card-drivers which usually come with your Linux-Distribution ... the effects can be seen also in Wine). ... I can recommend http://sidux.com/ ... If this first BootUp works - one can install from the CD ...
  • Re: VNC ? again
    ... Uninstall the tight VNC ... date district rules we cant install other software on the computers so, ... testing I'd recommend turning off Ask you for confirmation - just make ... I want to access the Ubuntu desktops with both Ubuntu and Windows XP ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: VNC ? again
    ... Uninstall the tight VNC ... date district rules we cant install other software on the computers so, ... testing I'd recommend turning off Ask you for confirmation - just make ... I want to access the Ubuntu desktops with both Ubuntu and Windows XP ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: 06/07 Supercharger Options???
    ... The KB kits are pretty good so I would recommend getting one, installing it before adding too much more. ... The KB kits for the newer GT's should be awesome when combined with the variable valve timing on the new motors. ... Because of this I have decided to explore the option of getting a 06 or possibly 07 GT/CS convertible and having the dealer install a supercharger. ... Another dealer I spoke to said they recommend Kenne Bell superchargers and they are far superior to the Saleens and provide more power for the dollar. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang)