Re: CLI app - allow access?
- From: "Vanguard" <vanguard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:06:35 -0600
"Sebastian Gottschalk" <seppi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4u6iftF16f8unU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Google just carried on the tradition from Deja News that they bought.
Not every tradition makes sense.
So why are YOU participating in that non-sensical tradition by using "X-no-archive: yes" in YOUR headers?
- Prev by Date: Comodo question ?
- Next by Date: Re: X-no-archive, what is it good for? (was: CLI app - allow access?)
- Previous by thread: Re: CLI app - allow access?
- Next by thread: Re: X-no-archive, what is it good for? (was: CLI app - allow access?)