Re: Most sophisticated free firewall?

Leythos wrote:

"...it was very interesting to see a few things:

1) Windows firewall failed all test :) "

Well, yes. The way I understand is that Windows firewall never claimed to
filter outbound applications.
---
And:

"3) It provides proof that the Windows XP Firewall is all but useless."

Ineffective as for performing outbound application filtering.
---
And:

"Thanks for providing the link, I will attempt to learn about the site
owners."

You are welcome.
Global firewalls 'outbound application filtering' ranking
Global firewalls 'outbound application filtering' ranking
When available, please post your finding with respect to the site owners.

.