Re: D-Link DFL-700 Firewall Router - I'm impressed

I just got another DFL-700 Firewall for a small company, I'm impressed
with this unit:

Some features I like:

Blocks items in HTTP Sessions (here is the default list)
#
# Example for blocking all access to a whole site:
#
# example.com/*
# *.example.com/*

How many URLs can the DFL 700 filter? Our Netgear router is limited to
about two dozen.

Best,
Christopher

  • Re: webpage fails due to pop-up window blocked
    ... > instructions on ad blocking configeration available on their site at the ... Norton is also very invasive so turning ... >>> features may or may not reveal it as the culprit. ... >>> time I post I get a message saying the post has failed and to try again ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.setup_deployment)
  • Re: S&S Sonic Boom Freefall
    ... using compressed air as both the accellerating and blocking and saftey ... features. ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)
  • The operatoroperator has the following options regarding when to allow a F
    ... Note that Reliable centralizes all pooling, blocking, and middleman ... features. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Linksys, SBC, SBS 2003, and internet
    ... I actually did turn off the built in firewall and any features that were ... supposed to be blocking anything. ... to the internet as you can". ... >> replace the equipment or service that is causing that necessity. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)