Re: Tiny Personal Firewall Replacement?

On 12 Nov 2006 16:45:18 +0200, Volker Birk <bumens@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you know how to use a usenet archive, then you'll find such
explanation in this group. Not from the trolls, and, of course, not from
the k00k "Leythos".
'If they put half as much energy into building a FAQ that could be
posted every month, they might actually be helping people, but they
appear to be to stuck on how important they think they are than to
spend real time helping real people.'

I don't make claims of being 'the' expert, you do. I have lurked
this group long enough to have seen plenty of examples of your
useless, arrogant, and sometimes incomprehensible, one line replies to
consider you one of the regular trolls of this group. Another one
would be Sebastian, who seems to have copied your writing style to
make it look as if knows what he is writing about.

Maybe you want to maintain the FAQ then, "GEO", right?

Let me quote your own words:

'I offered tips for protection here many times already. Maybe you
want to read my postings in this group.
Maybe it's time for a FAQ.'

Geo

  • Re: Is linux free
    ... The writing style may differ, ... Keeping track of individual trolls is pointless, ... I used to be able to download this thing in convenient ... That's loopily paranoid, and I say that as a professional ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: FA: Working Tempest PCB
    ... a fellow collector. ... I got trolls running at the trap about shit that doesn't concern them. ... helping other collectors alltogether. ... The unapreciated, uneducated, village idiot who knows nothing about the ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • [OT] [AC] but he said he liked me...
    ... but I'm just showing the "fruits of helping obvious trolls". ... I used my work's news server to read usenet. ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • The waters are quiet again on LymeNut - by SewerTrout
    ... Two Trolls have gone on to la-la land...now, ... Let's get down to the business of helping people. ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)