R60 SecuRemote Client Changing Behaviour

Hi all,

I'll make it short,
In my company we use checkpoints vpn clients with certificates for
authentication.
There are certain geographical sites from which clients can't connect.
I the Tracker is see this log error from their attempts:

phase1 received notification from peer: invalid certificate

From other places this same clients Can connect successfully.

Any Ideas?

Can a simple office firewall disrupt the authentication process?

Thank You Very Much.

  • Re: PEAP-TLS vs EAP-TLS
    ... MSCHAPV2 will not be used and then maybe that would be PEAP-TLS. ... select authentication method there are two choices - secured password ... certificates for both server authentication and client authentication; ... I think this means that there's a PEAP-TLS that's separate from EAP-TLS ...
  • Re: public key vs passwd authentication?
    ... note that in the generic description of 3-factor authentication, ... certification authorities, and/or certificates ... considered a totally orthogonal business issue. ... possible to deploy a digital signature based two-factor authentication ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • RE: IAS server blues (Cant get 802.1x to work)
    ... clients. ... and it appears that the certificates are deploying correctly. ... Proxy-Policy-Name = Use Windows authentication for all users ... IAS Log Sample ...
  • client certificates for authentication but not encryption
    ... resolved the crash, but at the cost of using a secure ... client certificates for authentication but not encryption ... > server using the WebDAV protocol. ...
  • Re: Allow only Domain PCs to access Network
    ... NAC, where TCP/UDP traffic may be used to connect to a policy server (rather ... certificates stored in TPMs or SmartCards are even ... authentication, and require client certificates (as in - Computer ... that users haven't got admin access to computer certificate stores (this ...
    (microsoft.public.security)