Re: 64-Bit Software Firewall

On 29 Oct 2006 05:58:31 -0800, Grimscythe wrote:

Programs like ZoneAlarm have served me very well on my old 32-bit PC
and I'd like to stick with them now.

How have they served you any better than the one that already comes built
into the OS? You already have a firewall in your router so why do you feel
you need another one wasting resources and causing connectivity issues?

  • Re: router size question
    ... Building a table then using it for a period of time, if you built another ... How about building a table to fit the router you have or want to use? ... The first cabinet can be a MDF box. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: New planer - advice before I use it?
    ... Won't guarantee the quality of the pictures - maybe I'd best ... If you've built some, I might learn something new from seeing 'em. ... The router table'd be a bonus. ... If you have the camera in your hand ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • Re: Improving home wireless signal
    ... built of concrete and therefore, the wireless signal gets weak around the ... house. ... a simple reflector on the router might make things ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Check out this guys homemade table saw!
    ... I still use the legs for a router table I built. ... Folds up nice. ...
    (rec.woodworking)
  • VNC and the firewall
    ... I've enabled the built in Tiger client, forwarded port 5900 in the ... router and it all works fine. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)