Re: 64-Bit Software Firewall

On Oct 29, 5:37 am, Tom Joyce <n...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 28 Oct 2006 09:38:25 -0700, "Grimscythe" <Grimscy...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I started a topic on this before but it got nowhere.
Does anyone know of any decent Windows XP x64 Compatible Firewalls,
akin to ZoneAlarm?Trywww.grisoft.com. Their AVG + firewall product has supported x64 since
v7.0.
That's what I'm using right now but it gives me an error message saying
that the firewall won't work properly since I have more than one
network adapter.
On another note: Sebastian, I didn't ask for a lesson on what a
firewall is, I simply asked for suggestions of a personal firewall
because I don't need a full Hardware Firewall like the Cisco Pix.
Programs like ZoneAlarm have served me very well on my old 32-bit PC
and I'd like to stick with them now.

.