How Does Norton NIS 2007 & Systemworks 2006 WOrk Together

Good Evening,

Quick question Norton NIS 2007 has a different "Protection center"
Deisgn then The versions of 06 products including system works 2006.
So if i get Norton Systemworks 2006 along with NIS 2007, will all the
features of both programs be accessiable in the same window by clicking

the norton botton? Or will i have to open both programs indivdually?

Write back
thanks
carmine

  • Re: What is compatible with Windows Me?
    ... I have used Norton Systemworks 2001 with no major problems until iy suddenly ... deinstall/install like the knowledge base articles state. ... favorites menu was to turn real time scan off. ... I am now testing the trialware version of Norton 2004 Pro. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • How does Norton NIS 2007 & Systemworks 06 Work Together?
    ... Quick question Norton NIS 2007 has a different "Protection center" ... Deisgn then The versions of 06 products including system works 2006. ... So if i get Norton Systemworks 2006 along with NIS 2007, ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • XPs chkdsk.exe ...
    ... Norton Systemworks 2003 ALWAYS tells me that there is a problem with ... How can I chkdsk.exe my drives and resolve this "security descriptor" ... In the past I did put a tick in the box to let Norton "fix" the ... I suspect that Norton ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Norton Anti Virus will not quit
    ... was and is Norton System Works which includes Anti Virus. ... Norton suddenly interfered with the smooth running of my PC because ... and Norton SystemWorks 12.0 from your computer. ... If you have pcAnywhere or WinFAX, uninstall it using Add or Remove ...
  • Re: Symantec: Which should come first... the chicken or the egg...
    ... And another Norton basher pounces..... ... Norton Systemworks 2006. ... Then Install, if I can find out the answer above. ... On-Line Help Computer Service ...