Re: What is Generic Host Process for Win32 Services with the file name/path C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe and does it need server permission to work properly?

Leythos <void@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yea, but they've KF me along ago, since it's sooo very easy to punch
holes in their methods/ideals, to prove they are not helping anyone
with their lack of useful information, etc....

You serioulsy need a reality-check.

cu
59cobalt
--Mark Russinovich

  • Re: Recs: Books that stood the test of time
    ... Please stop helping, Mike. ... Kindle, I have no use for one, and I don't like the e-book I ... this is still useful information to ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Why are some people working so hard to answer others questions?
    ... leads to new insight. ... trivial problems gives me opportunity to consider better solutions than ... pass along useful information. ... helping people solve problems getting ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Thanks All
    ... broke radio silence to inform ... >> comes to actually providing useful information? ... you're 'helping millions', can you help the group too? ... Read the post from Leythos. ...
    (alt.computer.security)