Re: Firewalls and Cryptography
- From: bassbag <bassbag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:27:13 +0100
In article <4pkkg3Fjb3a7U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, seppi@xxxxxxxxx says...
GEO wrote:Not having a net connection or runnning any introduced media such as cd
On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 03:18:53 +0200, Sebastian Gottschalk
Your statement was that a firewall cannot protect against viruses. They
No, they can't. By design, I can always create a virus that slips by.
And by the same logic no anti-virus ,'by design', can protect
against viruses since you can always create one that will slip by.
Wrong. Write-protecting all executables and/or removing exec right globally
gives a complete protection against viruses.
or floopies will also accomplish this.
- Prev by Date: Re: Firewalls and Cryptography
- Next by Date: Kerio settings to share internet connection
- Previous by thread: Re: Firewalls and Cryptography
- Next by thread: Re: Firewalls and Cryptography