Re: Privacy/Security: How to change my IP address daily or weekly on DSL

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:29:03 GMT, Aluxe <aluxelocochon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As an added measure of privacy & security, I like to change my IP address
approximately two or three times a week.

A pointless waste of time and effort, giving you neither privacy or
security.

What the hell do you think you're protecting yourself against ?
--
"He's raising an unholy army of singing dinosaurs!"

  • For Tex, (Listening & Watching)
    ... "No Place to Hide might just do for privacy protection what Rachel ... We live in an ever more convenient society. ... O'Harrow unveils a modern world riddled with seemingly innocuous private ... Department of Homeland Security aggressively sought access to these ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: For Tex, (Listening & Watching)
    ... "No Place to Hide might just do for privacy protection what Rachel ... We live in an ever more convenient society. ... O'Harrow unveils a modern world riddled with seemingly innocuous private ... Department of Homeland Security aggressively sought access to these ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] psnhack - playstation network hack
    ... As security developer I am very sad if it is used for the bad purpose. ... worried for the privacy got leaked.. ... PSN too, and have some rage in my heart for the incident follow up. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Privacy, Security, Trust (PST 2011) - Call for Papers
    ... Ninth Annual Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust ... Privacy Preserving / Enhancing Technologies ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Privacy, Security, Trust (PST 2011) - 2nd Call for Papers (Deadline: March 20)
    ... Ninth Annual Conference on Privacy, Security and Trust ... Andrew Vallerand, Director S&T Public Security, National Defense, Canada ...
    (SSH)