Re: Comodo Firewall

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 02:56:44 +0200, Sebastian Gottschalk wrote:

What's your problem with understanding that keeping up with patches and
otherwise acting carefully (e.g. knowing what you do) does not pose any
security problem, and that your additional shit hardly provides any new,
real or user-understandable measures?

Because I've been bitten by adware before and know you have to take
precautions against malware besides what you say. Unless, of course, you
are willing to run a web browser with all scripting turned off.

  • Re: o2 customers risk prosecution due to security problem
    ... that o2 is supplying the routers and encouraging people to use them KNOWING ... there is a security problem. ... At the moment every o2 customer using the supplied wireless router can have ... NOT secure. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • o2 customers risk prosecution due to security problem
    ... that o2 is supplying the routers and encouraging people to use them KNOWING ... there is a security problem. ... At the moment every o2 customer using the supplied wireless router can have ... NOT secure. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: No wonder They hear no highs
    ... >Where'd you find the "Troll Jim" pix? ... >pose I wouldn't have recognized him without the high heels, ... > "The older I get, the more I admire and crave competence, just ... "Knowing what without knowing why is not knowing what" ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: andersons take on the motorcycle accident.....
    ... simple fact that so many people ride motorcycles in the first place, knowing the serious risks they pose, suggests that you cannot use any form of common sense in any discussion about the perceived benefits/usage of helmets among said population. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • optus bid for australia national broadband network in trouble
    ... this pose a huge security problem to australia ... if optus is awarded the deal. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)