Re: Sonicwall SOHO3 firmware

Izzy Mandelbaum wrote:
<I_AM_Raptor@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Mine needs to be reloaded as it was corupted and is now gone.
I don't really care about if its the latest version or not, I would
just like to get up and running again. If anyone has an old firmware
file that came on the original disc for thier SonicWall I would
appretiate the help.

Did you ever register it?
You should be able to go to , log in
& download it again.
I'd help, but all I've got are TZ 170s & a SOHO2...

Registered long ago by a previous admin. No idea what the login
information and so I am unable to transfer the unit to our current
MySonicWall account. I am extremely annoyed with the way SonicWall
handles its firmware now. That combined with their support quality is
enough to prevent me from buying anymore of their products.
We purchased a few TZ150's and a Pro 2040 with plan to purchase a 2nd
2040 but now we are going to go with Watchguard after the problems of
dealing with the 2040 and running into problems that SonicWall says are
not limitations, but features. That combined with having to pay for
support per year for firmware upgrades is more than enough for me to
avoid the growingly greedy company.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Cant Connect To My Sonicwall
    ... Most SonicWALL units have this button on the ... If you cannot do a firmware wipe according to Robert's great recipe, ... do it even without warranty support, because it's a bad power supply. ...
  • Re: -=Hardware Firewall Question=-
    ... >>I picked up a used hardware firewall from a local reseller a day ago, ... > RESETTING SONICWALL TO FACTORY DEFAULTS ... and upload the firmware. ...
  • Re: Sonicwall VPN: Phase 2 failures Anyone know of a good resource for Sonicwall VPN support?
    ... > establish a VPN into the Sonicwall using the Client software ver 8.x ... There are issues with the licensing with 6.5.x.x firmware and VPN client licenses that you will need to address with sonicwall. ...
  • Re: Cant Connect To My Sonicwall
    ... Make sure that ALL cables are unplugged from the Sonicwall ... The firmware has now been erased. ... When you contact the Sonicwall, your only option will be to upload ... > text screen that tells you the flash is corrupt. ...
  • Re: SonicWALL Firmware Version
    ... to earlier firmware releases. ... Do you believe SonicWALL would intentionally avoid ... you are on a path to a hardware upgrade as well. ... >> SonicWALL, unfortunately, now limits firmware ...