Re: Nortan VS. Mcafee internet Secuirty
- From: "Carmine782" <carmine782@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 4 Oct 2006 17:12:59 -0700
The new Norton Internet Security 2007 has a much reduced resource need and
much smaller ram footprint. It also loads more rapidly. I have it installed
on all 3 of our home network pc's (XP Home) and the installations and
operation are just fine.
"Carmine782" <carmine782@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Good Afternoon, What Program Nortan Internet Secuirty or Mcafee
internet secuirty takes up less of your RAM memory while running in the
I went ahead and installed,.but quick question sometimes when i start
my computer you know that taskbar thing at hte bottom, sometimes its a
green check box, but sometimes it doenst come up at all and if i
manually put it down there it some kind of Crocked Line fading in and
out...i line like this ~~~~ kind of like a heart montor line you knwo
up and down...what does that mean does that ever happen to you?
- Prev by Date: Re: Nortan VS. Mcafee internet Secuirty
- Next by Date: Re: Zone Alarm (Freeware-) stopped reporting intrustions..
- Previous by thread: Re: Nortan VS. Mcafee internet Secuirty
- Next by thread: Cisoc ASA QoS