Re: CheckPoint help on

On 15 Sep 2006 11:37:45 -0700, "Gunther" <OSUBucs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Looking for help on CheckPoint and SmartCenter. Is there anyone out
there that we can call to give a call to that truly knows the tool
really well? We've tried to call CheckPoints support center a thousand
times but its been to no avail. We're in RTP, NC Thanks

My experience with Checpoint support is it's pretty good if you pay
for support. Do you pay for support? If so and you don't get it, then
stop paying. If you don't pay, then you get pretty much nothing. I
use Checkpoint but we only have software support so we get patches and
that's it. We cannot talk to them.

So you are asking people to give you free support?

What is your question?

  • Re: Serious BUG in MS Flash (FAL) ??
    ... but when Veryfying the PID it tells me that no free support is ... You can contact support via phone to get an updated ... PID that will work. ... even if you pay for the incident it will be refunded if it's a bug. ...
  • Re: Excuse me while I vent....
    ... Figure in support costs too. ... doesn't mean you get free support. ... available for tech support as an established tech support group for a ... product like ExtremeZ-IP even if you do pay for the support contract. ...
    (comp.publish.prepress)
  • Re: Does nobody at this retirement site ever talk about retirement issues???
    ... My father is 87 and without SS would not have enough income to support himself. ... There needs to be several workers paying into it, to support even one recipient. ... That doesn't exactly seem right to me that younger workers should be robbed from in order to pay Paul, if you know what I mean. ... I suggest that you access the Social Security web site and review the survivor benefits. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Feminist single mum rattles the cage
    ... It's crammed with demands that you pay for YOUR child because it's YOUR ... responsibility to SUPPORT YOUR CHILD!! ... has the baby or not. ... stick around guys because children need fathers. ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: OT - Fair and Living Wages
    ... If you can support yourself while doing it and pay for the courses. ... it appeared that the job he was best qualified for was a farm worker ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)