NAting and Port forwarding

Hello there..

My setup is NG FP 3 running on a Windows 2003 Server. I have class "A"
IP address supplied to me via my ISP.

Because of having class "A" IP addresses on my network I dont have
nat-ing, so how can I setup port forwarding??? Any help will be very
useful.

Thanks again...

  • Re: Linksys PSUS4 Printserver
    ... >Slottech wrote: ... from here you can do all the setups without using windows ... Yes it does work as I have the same print server and using ... If you need the info I have to setup I will post for you for my ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • RE: Windows 2008 FTPS Virtual Directory
    ... we are Windows Server General newsgroup and we mainly focus on ... Windows Server side issues here. ... If you setup your FTP server using Microsoft Internet Information Services ...
  • Re: Link to Install Windows Server 2003
    ... To do a clean install, boot the Windows 2003 Server install CD-Rom. ... the Setup and driver files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: Exchange 2003 in an Windows 2000 AD environment
    ... Log File is located on your system drive, Exchange Server Setup ... > when I run forestprep on a windows 2003 server in a Windows 2000 AD ... > same procedures on a vmware environment all works well the only difference ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • [SLE] help a newbie with some DNS stuff?
    ... What I am trying to do and my setup is as follows. ... Comp1: Suse Linux 9.0 and Apache 2, ... Mainly setup to be a server for http and storage space ... Both computers are connected to a router and then into my broadband ISP ...
    (SuSE)