Fortinet Routing Issue

I have a Fortinet Fortigate-100A and believe this is stopping access to
one of our remote networks (when connecting onto the network via a
Cisco VPN).

Our VPN comes in via ADSL (Cisco 800 modem), is connected to the Cisco
Pix which is then connected to the Fortinet which in turn connects to
the local lan in the office. From this lan are 2 further Cisco
connections out to different companies.

We've added a static route to the company PCs and they can all ping the
remote network OK. When connected via the VPN I can only ping as far as
the Cisco 1800 ( on the way out.

I've added the same static route to the Fortigate (I only have the web

Another remote network which is configured in the same way is accessed
fine and routes out via a Cisco 500 (

Any ideas how to connect to this other network via the .251 Cisco. Is
it the Fortigate or the Cisco blocking the VPN traffic?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [opensuse] VPN to MS Win2003
    ... Are you connecting via a different VPN to the MS Workstation? ... Since Cisco uses IPSEC, ... For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
  • Re: VPN connection issue; no data passing after connection
    ... Our company has Cisco 3030 VPN Concentrator's which have been in place ... via the Concentrator's Public interface (Internet). ... This isn't for internal folks connecting to your own vpn concentrator ...
  • Re: Split tunneling with vpdn
    ... I'm connecting to Cisco 2811 router with IOS 12.4T image loaded. ... Client side is WinXPSP2 with built-in VPN client. ... Tunneling that I ...
  • Re: OUTLOOK with Cisco VPN
    ... I am trying to access my outlok from home by connecting Cisco ... Ask them to help configure the Cisco VPN Client on your new laptop. ... As you have a working laptop and the not-working laptop: you can also compare the configurations side-by-side, and see what is different between them. ...
  • Re: RAS Connection works only if LAN Adapter is disabled
    ... Can't access the remote network at home only ... you setup VPN on a laptop connecting to the office VPN Server. ... The problem is the home LAN using the same IP and Subnet ...