Re: ZoneAlarm Update Wont Install
- From: "Wayne" <NOwaynerrSPAM@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 16:43:19 -0400
Thanks Charlie. I did not know ZoneLabs had forums.
"charlie R" <welpctSKIPME@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:edplk4$fle$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You may find your answer at ZoneLabs Forums. Link to Install Problems
HOPEFULLY This Will Help solve your Current Problems URL
"Wayne" <NOwaynerrSPAM@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
: Hello Everyone,
: I downloaded and tried to install the latest version of ZoneAlarm
over an older version. This is
: what I got
: Could not load the DLL library.
: (WSEDbgPrint). The specified procedure could nor be found.
: Clicked OK
: and the same thing, but in the parentheses,
: I then uninstalled ZoneAlarm and tried again, but got the same result.
: Does anyone have any suggestion for me to get the current version
installed and working ?
: Thank You So Much,
- Prev by Date: Re: Firewall newbie! Which free one??
- Next by Date: Re: Firewall newbie! Which free one??
- Previous by thread: Re: ZoneAlarm Update Wont Install
- Next by thread: Kerio 2.1.5 - Unable to Attach TCP Message