Re: ZoneAlarm Update Wont Install

Thanks Charlie. I did not know ZoneLabs had forums.

Thanks Again

Wayne

"charlie R" <welpctSKIPME@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:edplk4$fle$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wayne,

You may find your answer at ZoneLabs Forums. Link to Install Problems
below:

HOPEFULLY This Will Help solve your Current Problems URL

http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/board/message?board.id=inst&message.id=52386

charlie R

"Wayne" <NOwaynerrSPAM@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
: Hello Everyone,
:
: I downloaded and tried to install the latest version of ZoneAlarm
over an older version. This is
: what I got
:
:
:
: Could not load the DLL library.
:
: C:\DOCUME~1\WAYNER~1.RUS\LOCALS~1\Temp\vsutil.dll
: (WSEDbgPrint). The specified procedure could nor be found.
:
: Clicked OK
:
: and the same thing, but in the parentheses,
:
: (VSSetProtection)
:
:
:
: I then uninstalled ZoneAlarm and tried again, but got the same result.
:
: Does anyone have any suggestion for me to get the current version
installed and working ?
:
: Thank You So Much,
:
: Wayne
:
:

  • Re: ZoneAlarm Update Wont Install
    ... Link to Install Problems ... I then uninstalled ZoneAlarm and tried again, ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Deleting MSBlast.exe
    ... Install or enable a firewall IMMEDIATELY, ... Critical Updates from Windows Update. ... "Charlie Levell" wrote in message ...
  • Re: Microsoft Windows 2000 Unauthorized Password Change Vulnerability
    ... > Given the access they had Annie I'd format and reinstall anyway, ... or if it's a secure drive system like NTFS you could ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Windows XP hard drive question
    ... Apparantly I did install an additional hard drive on ... "Charlie" wrote: ... >> Is there a way to deternine in Disk Management if the D drive has been ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows update error 0x80242008
    ... Thanks Charlie! ... Now I could install the ... After uninstalling everything I could ... > and disableing anything I couldn't uninstall I started to get a little upset. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)