SYSTEM application safe?
- From: "Yves" <Yves7Y@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:49:23 +0200
I am using Kaspersky Anti-Hacker version 188.8.131.52
Windows XP Pro US
One of the active network application is "SYSTEM".
Process ID 4
Manufacturer (no information)?
The only rule I can create is to block those ports.
Is there a way I can find more information about "SYSTEM"
(Manufacturer information)? Where in the register I can find
more information concerning this application and the ports in use?
I want to check if this application is safe?
- Prev by Date: Re: OpenBSD newbie
- Next by Date: Re: SYSTEM application safe?
- Previous by thread: Firewall for my home network
- Next by thread: Re: SYSTEM application safe?