OpSec question ?

We are trying to create a VPN on a checkpoint firewall using the OPSEC
CPMI interface.

Does anyone know what tables, objects or fields that need to be created
or modified on the

SmartCenter Database. Thanks, -G

  • Re: Checkpoint firewall/VPN with debian
    ... for windows, securemote, to connect to it and stablish a VPN. ... Debian/linux with a Checkpoint firewall? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Checkpoint firewall/VPN with debian
    ... In my company they have a checkpoint firewall, there is a software for windows, securemote, to connect to it and stablish a VPN. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: VPN Symantec Gateway Security - Checkpoint Firewall
    ... Only some Client's behind the SGS should be able ... to connect to the Checkpoint firewall per Checkpoint Client Software. ... enable it manually on the checkpoint vpn client (Settings, choose VPN, ... Office mode works both in Securemote and SecureClient. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: VPN connection to a CheckPoint Firewall / FW-1
    ... Has anyone successfully connected to a VPN through a CheckPoint Firewall /FW-1, ... from a dial-up connection to an ISP, ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)