Re: Any basic application control apps for Windows server?
- From: Casey <casey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 20:14:05 GMT
This doesn't apply to XP unless you turn off all of the crappyI believe your sinple requirement can be met with Sygate.
(I'm not sure what you mean by "keep tabs on shareware applications")
You could setup Applications/Advanced Application Configuration only.
Also, you could use the excellent Sygate traffic log to see what
applications/services are connecting/attempting to connect to
You would want to disable all of the Sygate functions under Options and
probably create no Advanced Rules.
usually unused services that get to internet thru service host.
- Prev by Date: Re: Any basic application control apps for Windows server?
- Next by Date: Re: Pix 520 Help
- Previous by thread: Re: Any basic application control apps for Windows server?
- Next by thread: IPCOP USB Support... USB not enabled?