Re: Netscreen 5400 configuration problem

One of the best features (in my opinion) of the NetScreen firewalls is
the ability to have multiple interfaces with the same, or overlapping
network ranges. This is possible by NetScreen supporting multiple
virtual routers (VRs)

For the firewall to support overlapping ranges you will need to
configure the two interfaces on a different VRs.

NetScreens don't support that configuration. Think about it, what would the
routing table look like?

The routing is not so much of an issue, but it is the NAT that will
need careful consideration!

Mike

--
I'm using google groups, so my messages might out of date.

Somebody. wrote: