Re: Printing from Optional port WatchGuard Firewall

Yes. I don't like it either. It was to be temporary. However, I will
wait till the new server behind the firewall is ready then role out the
new reporting tools.

Thank you Leythos & Russ
Best regards,
Joschi

  • Re: Antivirus and Firewall Program
    ... As regards Anti-Virus most AV vendors software works with SBS 2003, ... http://www.symantec.com also Trend Client Server Messaging Suite for Small ... As regards a firewall, the built in firewall in SBS 2003 standard is not a ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Limit W2K Queries.
    ... Best Regards //Jörgen ... >is a firewall between two internal subnets, ... >we need to disable the 389 port too. ... >60the Windows 2000 server. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • [fw-wiz] Re: Sun FTP Server and Firewall-1 4.1 (Richard Worwood)
    ... FW-1 v 4.1 has configurable TCP timeout settings, ... timeout setting in the firewall properties and you will be fine. ... Regards, ... > sending the new command to the server a reset is sent back by the server. ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: DNS has gone Screwy
    ... If I change the IP address of the server to be that of the old server to ... whatever the tool is and also reinstate my last firewall policy that was ... >>> Regards, ... >>> Marina ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Need Suggestion On A Firewall
    ... Regards, ... NT Kernel Resources ... > I'm going to be colocating a server in the near future. ... I would like to have a firewall between my ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)