Re: Zone Alarm Query?

Tony <Tony@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
in zone alarm free version I now never see any pings or intrusions

You just don't need such useless information. And, probably you don't
need Zone Alarm at all.

Yours,
VB.
--
At first there was the word. And the word was Content-type: text/plain

  • Re: GammonEmpire location?
    ... Nor any intel hardware, i trust ... >Tony, I just hope you don't have ICQ installed as it is also an Isareli ... Neither that or Zone Alarm ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)
  • Re: GammonEmpire location?
    ... >Tony, I just hope you don't have ICQ installed as it is also an Isareli ... Neither that or Zone Alarm ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)
  • Zone alarm and a PDA
    ... I am trying to connect a PDA to my PC but zone alarm will not let them ... Could anybody please tell me the settings I require to allow connection? ... Tony ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)