Firewall Admin Needed!

Hello Everyone,

I have the following contract that job that I am looking for in the
Richmond, VA area. You can view the specs of the job below. To apply
for this job, please send your resume to Cindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with Cisco in the subject line.

Position: CISCO FIREWALL ADMIN
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 5+ months
Rate: $30.00-$50.00hr

This position will be responsible for providing CISCO PIX firewall
support, including break/fix, requests for change, request for
information, and new firewall design, configuration and implementation.
The client is looking for someone with the following experience:
Installation and administration of the following firewall server
technologies: (Symantec 7.0 system (running on NT and W2K
platforms),Cisco PIX firewall (appliance server), Cisco VPN
concentrator (appliance server), Cisco Access Control Server (appliance
server), and Checkpoint system (running on Nokia O/S). Configuration
and installation of the following VPN client technologies:(Symantec VPN
client,Cisco VPN client, Checkpoint VPN client, and Microsoft VPN
client). Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and network
protocols. Project management skills, Ability to work within a team,
and Certifications around these technologies are a plus!

You can also view all of my jobs and sign up for my jobs mailing list
at www.richmondjobs.org.

  • Re: Exchange and Firewall
    ... Exchange will accept mail as long as the TCP connection and the SMTP ... > We are running Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000 advanced server. ... We had been> running a Netscreen 10 firewall to protect the network. ... Last week we got a> Cisco Pix 506E to replace the Netscreen 10. ...
  • Exchange and Firewall
    ... We are running Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000 advanced server. ... Cisco Pix 506E to replace the Netscreen 10. ... The Cisco techs used telnet to get into the firewall and checked the config. ... 302015: Built outbound UDP connection 1544 for outside:209.116.241.10/53 ...
  • Re: can you identify if this is a dns issue..
    ... >> I am able to VPN into our network from client PC with cisco VPN client ... DNS server and WIN server IP configured in the router ... >> Cisco tac kicked me back and said it's a microsoft dns issue. ... > VPN client into your network? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)
  • Re: Exchange and Firewall
    ... On the Cisco PIX device manager, all references to our internal Exchange ... > transaction reach the server. ... In this case, the firewall is somehow ...
  • Re: Firewall Admin Needed!
    ... Installation and administration of the following firewall server ... and installation of the following VPN client technologies:(Symantec VPN ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)