Firewall Admin Needed!

Hello Everyone,

I have the following contract that job that I am looking for in the
Richmond, VA area. You can view the specs of the job below. To apply
for this job, please send your resume to Cindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with Cisco in the subject line.

Position: CISCO FIREWALL ADMIN
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 5+ months
Rate: $30.00-$50.00hr

This position will be responsible for providing CISCO PIX firewall
support, including break/fix, requests for change, request for
information, and new firewall design, configuration and implementation.
The client is looking for someone with the following experience:
Installation and administration of the following firewall server
technologies: (Symantec 7.0 system (running on NT and W2K
platforms),Cisco PIX firewall (appliance server), Cisco VPN
concentrator (appliance server), Cisco Access Control Server (appliance
server), and Checkpoint system (running on Nokia O/S). Configuration
and installation of the following VPN client technologies:(Symantec VPN
client,Cisco VPN client, Checkpoint VPN client, and Microsoft VPN
client). Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and network
protocols. Project management skills, Ability to work within a team,
and Certifications around these technologies are a plus!

You can also view all of my jobs and sign up for my jobs mailing list
at www.richmondjobs.org.

.