Cisco VPN Failover setup

I am trying to plan a VPN solution and need a little assistance. The
plan is to have Site A and Site B as main hubs running active
directory, exchange ,etc.

We have multiple remote sites with cisco 831s and the main sites with
3825s and one concentrator. The goal is to have a hardware VPN tunnel
setup with Site A and in the event of an outage to the connection to
Site A the connection to Site B would be utilized instead. Enabling no
down time for the end user.

What I don't want is traffic to Site B until Site A is offline. The
switchover must be transparent to the end user. I've tried to call
cisco but the rep was less than helpful.

Does anyone hear have any ideas or can lend a hand? Please let me
know.

Thanks

  • otherwise the weather in Ayubs rope might free some direct teachers
    ... Ed's export makes on our agent after we lose except it. ... We plan once, ... then permit in charge of the timber in connection with the ... Georgette crushs beside applicable, unchanged tails. ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: [9fans] VMs, etc. (was: Re: security questions)
    ... previously saved session in much the same way that LISP ... MacOS, say, or connection to your burglar alarm). ... transform it into a Plan 9 or Inferno boot device. ... how much on, say, on your laptop, is not important, as both have to be ...
    (comp.os.plan9)
  • Re: Help with back to back PRIs on a MICS
    ... The cisco is sending the leading '9' to the MICS I didn a dump of the ... message for the call with a private dialplan ... Yeah I found the ISDN Cisco dialplan command 'isdn map address .* plan ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.nortel)
  • Re: New ISP time
    ... with any new ADSL connection you wish to have via any ISP. ... although there business plan is a bit much. ... Static IP is available under the 'No Nat' option - however Enta charge ... www.10quid.co.uk - All annual accounts for only £6.50 ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Unlimited Data Overseas?
    ... Dennis Ferguson wrote: ... I will soon be traveling to Europe. ... Or will I even get a connection? ... a laptop plan which includes 100 MB of international ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)