Re: windows firewall
- From: "jst2swt4" <jst2swt4@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 18 Apr 2006 10:34:22 -0700
Can someone help? I'm running XP home SP2 and when I try to access
Windows Firewall, I get the following message:
Due to an unidentified problem, Windows cannot display Windows
I've been running SP2 for quite some time. At one time I was able to
check my firewall settings, but don't know how long it's not been
I saw a reply to you in another NG, but, just in case you don't see it:
Be careful in soliciting help in NG's, particularly where OS issues are
concerned. Look for expert advice.
That website fixed my problem completely.... thank you so much!!!!!
- Prev by Date: Re: windows firewall
- Next by Date: Re: News Release
- Previous by thread: Re: windows firewall
- Next by thread: Re: windows firewall