Re: windows firewall

optikl wrote:
jst2swt4 wrote:
Can someone help? I'm running XP home SP2 and when I try to access
Windows Firewall, I get the following message:

Due to an unidentified problem, Windows cannot display Windows
Firewall settings.

I've been running SP2 for quite some time. At one time I was able to
check my firewall settings, but don't know how long it's not been
working.

TIA
jst

I saw a reply to you in another NG, but, just in case you don't see it:

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sharedaccess.htm

Be careful in soliciting help in NG's, particularly where OS issues are
concerned. Look for expert advice.

That website fixed my problem completely.... thank you so much!!!!!

.