Re: News Release

Volker Birk wrote:

Terrorists are a form of organized delinquency, just like the Mafia,
but sometimes with political objectives.

Delinquency? LOL! Come on, Volker, even in German, delinquency and terrorism cannot be synonymous:). A delinquency is typically a misdemeanor offense :). You're funny!

If you'd like to suggest another noun, like organized sociopathy, I might agree.

  • Re: News Release
    ... Volker Birk wrote: ... Come on, Volker, even in German, delinquency and terrorism cannot be synonymous:). ... Politics is about power. ... Terrorism is serious business and doesn't compare well to any other kind of criminal or sociopathic behavior. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: News Release
    ... Come on, Volker, even in German, delinquency and ... terrorism cannot be synonymous:). ... I mean the German "organisierte ... Sorry for my bad English and the inconvenience this may cause. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)