Re: Intrusion Attack

"james" <programmer.james@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1144987832.747504.149000
@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

<Snipola>
Thanks Skywise for supporting me .... I am just a newbie who doesnt
know much about Networking , I just use Antiviruses for security and
works on Microsoft XP.....Neways thanks also for Sebastian even if he
was a bit rude ...but i wont mind coz I was a bit stupid in asking
queries...

As the saying goes, "the only stupid question is the one not asked."

Well, asking "how much does a quarter of a pound weigh?" *is* stupid.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

  • Re: Will this work??
    ... first post in a newsgroup is to get a sense of what the newsgroup is about. ... hopefully you are not a spokesperson for Microsoft. ... > If you and Microsoft do think this is a Stupid Question and Microsoft has ... >> All worms have THE POTENTIAL to infect many machines! ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Reading a Win98 partition
    ... Of course it must have been a Toshba running Win98SE not Mac! ... > This might be the wrong forum to ask a stupid question about Windows, but I figure most people out there are more experienced than me, and maybe somebody would want to help. ... > Microsoft is the question... ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)
  • Re: Intrusion Attack
    ... Sebastian, although your answers may be "correct", the attitude ... are all stupid - rather, uneducated - at one time or another. ... Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes? ... Thanks Skywise for supporting me ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Files and Settings Transfer Wizard
    ... > Okay, then here is a stupid question: How can I tell which version of ... Ken Blake - Microsoft MVP Windows: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Intrusion Attack
    ... Sebastian, although your answers may be "correct", the attitude ... no excuse to treat him that way. ... Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes? ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)