Re: News Release

Volker Birk wrote:

And what's with this electing machine thing? Sorry, I'm doing
computer science. What I'm reading only from the manufacturers
makes my hair stood on end.

You've read the last Cryptogram newsletter? The vote counter used to be
an uint16_t!

and ruining the reputation of the USA in the world?
And just what reputation was that?

The reputiaton of the USA was very high - as a matter of fact, many
people in other countries saw them as an example for a great
country.

Well, at least until about the 80's when their economy started to
exploit poor countries in Africa and Middle East.

If we're giving up our freedom, then the terrorists already have
won.

Hint: Usuma ibn Ladin has won and achieved much more than he could ever
imagine. Just fly some planes into a building and the entire western
hemisphere goes crazy.

There is so much rhetoric and propaganda from both sides it is
extremely hard to discern the truth.

Yes. And what's truth? The truth of whom? ;-)

The Ministery of Truth. Or how did they call their new recently-founded
public relations department?

When I'm listening to what he says, then I'm getting feared from
this man and the power he has.

I don't fear him, he's even too stupid to eat a pretzel (which was, of
course, a terrorist pretzel). Hopefully it will not end up like "No, Mr.
President, you may not press the Red Button".

I really don't like people who are claiming to have a mandate from
god.

Especially when he's recalling the weapons and oil lobby as "god".

And when I'm listening to what he's saying in his speeches, I don't
have the feeling that he's realizing that.

Of course not. If you can't read the speech on paper in front of you,
you need to be told everything through your ear clip.

  • Re: News Release
    ... people in other countries saw them as an example for a great country. ... And what's truth? ... course, a terrorist pretzel). ... speeches, I don't have the feeling that he's realizing that. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Lets create a western anti-immigration portal, in order to exercise anti-PC direct democ
    ... listing separately all the countries involved - for ... in Holland or the Dutch culture. ... tries to portray the truth, he ends up illustrating that truth in a manner ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Assange Complains of Jewish Smear Campaign
    ... that were not his to post, than he is caught for raping a woman, now ... Never mind that some of the documents HE POSTED, not `the Jews`,,,, ... ednagered some countries and some relations between countries,,,,,, ... As a leaker of documents who claims he wants all to see the TRUTH ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Will EU Fiddle While Europe Burns?
    ... > Glenn, that just isn't true. ... > from many countries for many years. ... learning how to find truth when your local demigod can do your thinking ... Connie, BB we had many friends, now we have none. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Animated Lost Episodes.
    ... Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once ... they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. ... Hopefully some other countries just may have these collecting dust. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)