Re: News Release

optikl <optikl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Volker, there isn't a process for "firing" a lame-duck President.
Impeachment would have to be brought about by vote from the US Congress
and that isn't going to happen given the decrepit 2 party system.

Politicians want to be liked and elected. If all the streets would be
full of demonstrations all the time, then I bet you'd be surprised how
many politicians even of the Republican Party you could see enforcing
Bush and his group to resign.

Democracy works, believe me. And there is a very good reason why there
is a right to demonstrate.

Yours,
VB.
--
At first there was the word. And the word was Content-type: text/plain
.