Re: News Release

optikl <optikl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Volker, there isn't a process for "firing" a lame-duck President.
Impeachment would have to be brought about by vote from the US Congress
and that isn't going to happen given the decrepit 2 party system.

Politicians want to be liked and elected. If all the streets would be
full of demonstrations all the time, then I bet you'd be surprised how
many politicians even of the Republican Party you could see enforcing
Bush and his group to resign.

Democracy works, believe me. And there is a very good reason why there
is a right to demonstrate.

Yours,
VB.
--
At first there was the word. And the word was Content-type: text/plain

  • CONGRESS AND VOLCKER REPORT
    ... come to rock the Congress just weeks after party president Sonia Gandhi ... It's all the more reason why the media must continue to rake ... than what most politicians might think. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Re: Budget Deficits Lead to lower or higher GDP?
    ... All western Europe has higher tax ... but the drug companies now gets what they want from Congress. ... national party. ... of long-entrenched politicians who pretty much ran the state. ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Politicians now a laughing stock of people
    ... Sharply coming down on her own party leaders for their lavish lifestyles, ... Congress President Sonia Gandhi on Monday lamented the fact that politicians ...
    (soc.rights.human)
  • special edition emergency management and planning newsletter
    ... 5.The philosophy of Alexander Hamilton of why the new United States ... move out of the old neighborhood who are not of the power group (those ... a new administration and political party is the dominant party. ... There are some politicians that like to quote Lincoln and will be ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: OT: Ben Marble, American Hero
    ... >>congress people are told by their party leaders that they "may vote the ... >>involved in dealing with politicians on the City Council, ... >>The media, I know why trust the media, reported his displeasure. ... > by the Liberals/Leftists towards President George W. Bush. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)