Longshot Cobalt Question
- From: swu30@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 10 Apr 2006 21:11:44 -0700
I just inherited a Cobalt SecureWorks iSensor appliance w/no
documentation (natch). On the back it says it is a Raq3i, but it's
running the SecureWorks code (I could see Snort being loaded). Through
the front panel I have been able to reload the default software and
configure the IP settings. I can ping and ssh to the device but I can't
it to configure it. I don't know the default user or pwd, http or https
you normally would for other Cobalt Raq appliances doesn't work.
I checked Sun's website but they don't have the iSensor docs.
It may be too outdated, but I still want to look and tinker with it.
Does anyone out there have documentation on it? Enough to get me into
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thx! - Steve
- Prev by Date: Re: How many personal firewalls in a system?
- Next by Date: Re: Connecting Wireless Access Point To Sonicwall TZ-170
- Previous by thread: Connecting Wireless Access Point To Sonicwall TZ-170
- Next by thread: Sunbelt Kerio, SPF or Comodo?