Longshot Cobalt Question

I just inherited a Cobalt SecureWorks iSensor appliance w/no
documentation (natch). On the back it says it is a Raq3i, but it's
running the SecureWorks code (I could see Snort being loaded). Through

the front panel I have been able to reload the default software and
configure the IP settings. I can ping and ssh to the device but I can't
get into
it to configure it. I don't know the default user or pwd, http or https
like
you normally would for other Cobalt Raq appliances doesn't work.

I checked Sun's website but they don't have the iSensor docs.

It may be too outdated, but I still want to look and tinker with it.
Does anyone out there have documentation on it? Enough to get me into
the iSensor?

Thx! - Steve

.