Re: Mixed network question

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I haven't been able to put it all
together yet and thought I would ask you fine folks here :)

I was wondering if I could have my wireless router Linksys WRT54G support
both DHCP Dynamic Ip assignment as well as a static ip's in the same
network. My reason is simple, my new employer which provides a laptop for
support uses only Dynamic assigned address through their network and I
would like to use my broadband connections which is connected to my own
personal network which I have static Ip address assigned. Is this possible
to mix the two types of ip assignments under one router (or two). I also
have another router Linksys BEFSR41 which I am willing to integrate into
the system to accomplish the task if need be.

Any thoughts?

FM
.