Re: Comodo Personal Firewall

m...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
VB, my statement is not about PC Hardware as such but the CPU
architecture.

Do you understand the concept of an operating system with classical
architecture, separating kernel space and userland?

Yours,
VB.

of course! Code/Data seperation is great for many areas (buffer
overflow etc etc), but the CPU that offers that will still will leave
the software to be vulnerable to reverse engineering if it allows
access to registers. that is my point. Have you used softice or some
other very strong debugger (kernel level)? You will see what I mean..

Melih