Re: Comodo Personal Firewall

Very good question.

Maybe we should have an option in the CPF saying: if you know the app
is safe don't bother me..

thanks for the feedback, I will ask the developers to put that in their
task list.

Melih
Comodo

  • Re: How hard is it to config Win2003 to serve a single app and offer users little else?
    ... The big thing I'm trying to figure out is: is it practical and safe to ... a web hosting company with firewalls and all, and serve an app to users ... > You can configure your Terminal Server to start a specific ...
  • Re: Excel Slow
    ... I appreciate the feedback. ... see developers asking if they can see the file, ... system, or I need more ram, or this or that. ... my favorite email app ever because year ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)
  • Re: Torture? Wed never do that.
    ... and why on earth are you projecting that view on me?? ... What on earth makes you think we're safe? ... and relatives? ... do i bother with your simplisms?? ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Ccleaner beta for Macintosh: dangerous
    ... Jolly Roger wrote: ... I don't think I would bother with barely-known titles like this one. ... Anyhow, as I have already said, this isn't the app I meant to post about ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Looking for opinions
    ... slows down when more users are on. ... Thanks for the feedback, keep it coming, ... What would it take to convert the app to SQL? ... > either hardware upgrades and/or converting the access app. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)